Forest River RV Cherokee Wolf Pack Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
The search for an affordable and versatile, full-featured toy hauler bunkhouse is over with these Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack fifth wheel toy haulers and travel trailer toy haulers! They can convert into a bunkhouse within minutes while still providing enough space for your ATV's, motorcycles, kayaks, bikes, and firewood without needing to take a second vehicle to get it all there.
A 102" widebody design gives you more space to pack in all of your favorite camping essentials. The external 30 gallon fuel station will keep your toys fueled and ready to go on whatever adventure comes your way. The grey high gloss gel coat exterior will turn heads at the campground and the outside shower with hot and cold water helps to keep the dirt outside where it belongs!
Come see just how versatile and feature packed these Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack fifth wheel toy haulers and travel trailer toy haulers really are!
Cherokee Wolf Pack 23PACK15
Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 23PACK15 toy hauler highlights: Front Private ... more about Cherokee Wolf Pack 23PACK15
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 6 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 7 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 12 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 1194 lbs GVWR 11394 lbs Dry Weight 7886 lbs Cargo Capacity 3508 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 96 gals Grey Water Capacity 38 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Fuel Capacity 30 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds King Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 15 ft Water Heater Type Quick Recovery AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info 15' Power w/LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Cherokee Wolf Pack 27PACK10
Forest River Cherokee Wolf Pack 27PACK10 toy hauler highlights: Front Private ... more about Cherokee Wolf Pack 27PACK10
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 8 Slides 1 Length 33 ft 9 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 12 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 1310 lbs GVWR 11510 lbs Dry Weight 8454 lbs Cargo Capacity 3056 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 96 gals Grey Water Capacity 76 gals Black Water Capacity 38 gals Furnace BTU 35000 btu Fuel Capacity 30 gals Number Of Bunks 2 Available Beds King Refrigerator Type 12V Refrigerator Size 10 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 10 ft Water Heater Type Quick Recovery AC BTU 15000 btu Awning Info 15' Power w/LED Lighting Axle Count 2 Shower Type Radius Electrical Service 30 amp
Cherokee Wolf Pack Features:
Wolf Pack Standard Equipment
- 102" Widebody Design
- 30 Amp Service (TT Only)
- 4 Corner Power Stabilizer Jacks (TT Only) (N/A on 24PACK14+)
- 5/8" Tongue and Groove Plywood Floors
- 50 Amp Service (5th Wheels Only)
- Auto Level Prep kit (5th Wheels Only)
- External High Output LED Loading Light
- Extra Large 16 Cu/Ft. 12 Volt Refrigerator (325PACK13, 345PACK14.5, 355PACK14, 365PACK16)
- Grey High Gloss Gel Coat Exterior
- Large 10 Cu/Ft. 12V Refrigerator (TT &310PACK10, 315PACK12)
- Large 35,000 BTU Forced Air Ducted Furnace
- Large Ducted 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
- Large Exterior Folding Grab Handle
- LED Interior/Exterior Lights
- Outside Shower With Hot And Cold Water
- Quick Recovery Water Heater
- Real Wood Cabinet Doors and Drawers
- (Not all items available on all models)
- 2nd Large 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner in Bedroom (5th Wheels Only)
- 5,000 BTU Fireplace (Enclosed Garage Models Only)
- 96 Gallon Fresh Water Capacity
- Cold Weather, 12 Volt Holding Tank Heat Pads
- External 30-Gallon Fuel Station
- Forced Air Heated Underbelly & Enclosed Holding Tanks
- Friction Hinge Door
- Full Generator Prep
- Happijac Bed Lift System
- Industrial Rubber Garage Floor (Enclosed Garage Models Only)
- Power Awning w/LED Accent Lighting
- Power Tongue Jack (TT only)
- Ramp Door Patio Deck Railing System
- Rear Canvas Screen/Tent Wall
- Residential Black Stainless Steel Farm Sink
- Spare Tire
- Washer/Dryer Prep (Enclosed Garage 5th Wheels Only)
- Wolf Pack King Bed (66 1/2" X 74")
- Wolf Pack Stable Step
- Zebra Shades in Living Room
- Juice Pack Expansion Panel (100 Watt Panel)
- Juice Pack
- Ramp Door Patio Steps
- Theater Seat IPO Jack Knife Sofa (27PACK10, 315PACK12 Only)
- Party Sofa with Recliners (25PACK12+, 325PACK13 Only)
- Theater Seat and Sleeper Sofa Combo (315PACK12 Only)
- 4500 Watt Generator (TT only)
- 5500 Watt Generator (5th Wheels Only)
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.
At Forest River, Inc., your needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle are at the forefront of everything we do. This affects every step from design, to the manufacturing floor, and on to you, our Customer. Whatever your need—recreation, transportation, or cargo hauling—we strive to bring quality products within reach of everyone. It’s not just a slogan: “Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Priority.”
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. After purchasing certain assets of Cobra Industries, the Company started manufacturing pop-up tent campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and park models. Continually growing, Forest River now operates multiple manufacturing facilities throughout the United States producing Class A, B and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, pop-up tent campers, truck campers, park model trailers, destination trailers, cargo trailers, commercial vehicles, buses, pontoons, and mobile restroom trailers.
Our large production capacity enables us to fill our customers' orders promptly without cutting corners or rushing through production procedures. This ensures that each Forest River product is conscientiously built and undergoes thorough, detailed inspection before it's shipped to the customer. This guarantees that every family who desires quality recreation will find a Forest River product that serves their needs, interests, budget, and lifestyle.