Forest River RV EVO Lite Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Choose a Forest River EVO Lite travel trailer or toy hauler travel trailer for your next RV and you won't be disappointed. These lightweight models include a gas DSI water heater, full kitchen and bath amenities, and a central switch command center to make camping easier than ever.
Each EVO Lite features outside speakers and a power awning with adjustable legs to keep you protected from the elements. You'll appreciate USB ports and a Bluetooth stereo to keep your gadgets charged and ready to go when you are. These models also include E-Z lube axles, self-adjusting brakes, and an outside shower that will come in handy when washing off sand from the beach.
Start a new adventure in an EVO Lite travel trailer or toy hauler travel trailer by Forest River today!
EVO Lite 2110RTX
Forest River EVO Lite toy hauler 2110RTX highlights: 13' Cargo Space 8' Ramp ... more about EVO Lite 2110RTX
Sleeps 6 Length 27 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 11 ft 8 in Interior Color Aspen, Driftwood Hitch Weight 694 lbs Gross Weight 8494 lbs Dry Weight 5494 lbs Cargo Weight 3000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 61 gals Grey Water Capacity 28 gals Black Water Capacity 32 gals Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds RV Queen Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 13 ft Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas DSI Awning Info 18' Power w/Adjustable Legs Shower Type Radius
EVO Lite Features:
- E-Z Lube Axles
- Self-Adjusting Brakes
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Central Switch Command Center
- (2) Outside Speakers
- Radius Entry Door
- Water Heater Gas DSI 6 Gal
Luxury Package (Mandatory)
- Range with Oven IPO Cooktop
- 2 Pots & Pans Drawer (N/A on Some Models)
- Sink Cover
- Flip-Up Countertop Extension (N/A on Some Models)
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Skylight Over Tub
- Coat Rack
- Cable TV Hookup
- LP Quick Disconnect
- Black Tank Flush
- Radial Tires
- Spare Tire & Carrier
- Outside Shower
- Teddy Bear Bunk Mats (N/A on Non-Bunk Models)
- Upgraded Hidden Hinges
- Battery Disconnect
Paramount Package (Mandatory)
- Extra Large Panoramic Window Package in Main Slide
- 8 Cu. Ft. Gas/Electric Refrigerator
- Power Awning with Adjustable Legs
- Power Tongue Jack
- Solid Step Double Step (Main Entrance Only)
- Stabilizer Jacks
- External LED Strip Lighting
- Exterior Convenience Package (Friction Hinge Entry Door & Magnetic Latches on Baggage Doors)
- Green Package (Solar Prep & LED Interior Lighting)
- Solid Surface Countertop w/Undermount Sink
- USB Port Package
- Bluetooth Stereo
- Upgraded Appliances Package
- Electric Fireplace w/Crystals (N/A on all models)
- Modern Cloth Roller Shades w/Autostop (Living Room & Bedroom
Northwest Package (Optional)
- Enclosed Heated Tanks with 12V Heat Strips
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.