Forest River RV Stealth Sport Series Toy Hauler Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
Forest River offers you the ultimate, luxurious toy hauler with these Stealth Sport Series travel trailers! They know just how important it is to have a sturdy foundation which is why all of their chassis are "off-road approved." Each model comes with a set of innovative features and options, plus the entertainment, comfort, and convenience packages will make your camping experience even better!
With a 102" wide body construction, tie downs mounted to steel, and a 3,000 lb. radius ramp door, you can be sure your favorite off-road toys will arrive safely and load up easily. The entertainment package is sure to be a crowd pleaser with features like the Bluetooth stereo with indoor and outdoor speakers, the TV antenna with a booster, and the three electric charging stations!
Take a moment to see the innovative features that Forest River offers with these Stealth Sport Series toy hauler travel trailers!
Stealth Sport Series SS1814
Forest River Stealth Sport Series toy hauler SS1814 highlights: Front Corner ... more about Stealth Sport Series SS1814
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 3 Length 25 ft 10 in Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Hitch Weight 760 lbs Gross Weight 9999 lbs Dry Weight 5850 lbs Cargo Weight 4149 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 80 gals Grey Water Capacity 40 gals Black Water Capacity 35 gals Furnace BTU 30000 btu Number Of Bunks 1 Available Beds Full Refrigerator Type Double Door Refrigerator Size 8 cu ft Cooktop Burners 3 Number of Awnings 1 Garage Size 16 ft LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal Water Heater Type Gas/Electric DSI AC BTU 13500 btu Awning Info 16' Power w/LED Light Strip Axle Count 2 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Tub/Shower Combo
Stealth Sport Series Features:
Standard Features (2021)
- Heated & Enclosed Tanks
- Water Heater Bypass
- RV Queen Mattress (FS2413 Main Bed)
- 80 Gallon Fresh Water Tank
- 40/40 Black & Grey
- Ducted 13.5 BTU Air Conditioner
- 3 Burner Cook Top w/Glass Front 17” Oven
- 2 Chairs w/1 Sofa & Table
- 6 Gallon Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Power Awning w/LED Light Strip
- Full Length Walk On Roof
- One Piece Seamless PVC Roof
- Drive On Wheel Well (Doorside)
- 102” Wide Body Construction w/8” I-Beam
- 3,000 lb. Grey Radius Ramp Door
- 1,200 lb. Tie Downs Mounted to Steel
- 5,100 lb. Axles w/Self Adjusting Brakes
- 2- 20 lb. LP Bottles w/Cover
- Black Steel Wheels
- Colored Metal Front Wrap
- LED Interior Lights
- Black Chef’s High-Rise Spring Faucet
- 30,000 BTU Ducted Furnace
- Foot Flush Toilet
- Safety Glass Windows
- Control Panel
- Radius Glass Shower w/Surround
- Battery Disconnect
- Storage Shelf Over Primary Bed
- Rear Spoiler
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Designer Sport Series Furniture
- Radius Edge Thermo Foil Countertops
- 8 cu. Ft. Double Door Refrigerator
- Ramp Door Patio Cable Kit
- Dual 30 lb. LP Bottles (In Place of 20 lb.)
- A/C 15,000 BTU Upgrade
- Retractable Roof Ladder
- Arctic Package - Radiant Foil Insulation Floor & Roof
- 170 Watt Solar Panel w/Regulator
- Bluetooth Stereo w/Interior & Exterior Speakers
- TV Antenna w/Booster
- Electric Charging Stations
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.