Grech RV Turismo-ion Motor Home Class B - Diesel RVs For Sale
If you love the Turismo, you're going to love the Turismo-ion Class B diesel motorhome by Grech RV even more! The renowned craftsmanship and attention to detail is what really sets this coach apart, and the lithium-ion battery system will power your whole motorhome without the use of a Cummins Onan generator. Plus you can choose from a 4x2 or 4x4 model so you're ready for any type of terrain!
The Turismo-ion delivers unparalleled standard equipment featuring a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 chassis with a 6-cylinder diesel engine, a custom fiberglass body kit, and three exterior color options to add your own touch. There is an integrated battery management software with a 280Amp alternator and regulator that will recharge your lithium-ion batteries, plus a 3,000W Xantrax inverter and a 300W Zamp solar system for added peace of mind. Some of the interior comforts you'll enjoy are the Ultraleather seating surfaces, the Quartz countertops, the dual induction cooktop, and the list goes on!
Refined luxury in a smaller, more agile package comes standard on the Turismo-ion Class B diesel motorhome by Grech RV!
Grech RV Turismo-ion Class B diesel motorhome 4x2 highlights: Wet Bath Memory ... more about Turismo-ion 4x2
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft Ext Width 6 ft 8 in Ext Height 10 ft 2 in Exterior Color Tenorite Grey, Iridium Silver, Grey White Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 16 gals Grey Water Capacity 26 gals Black Water Capacity 13 gals Fuel Type Diesel Engine Six Cylinder Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Wheelbase 144 in Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Tankless AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info Coach 24" LED Smart TV with Blu-Ray/DVD Player Awning Info Power with LED Lights Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Grech RV Turismo-ion Class B diesel motorhome 4x4 highlights: Wet Bath Memory ... more about Turismo-ion 4x4
Sleeps 2 Length 19 ft Ext Width 6 ft 8 in Ext Height 10 ft 4 in Exterior Color Tenorite Grey, Iridium Silver, Grey White Hitch Weight 5000 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 16 gals Grey Water Capacity 26 gals Black Water Capacity 13 gals Fuel Type Diesel Engine Six Cylinder Chassis Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 Wheelbase 144 in Convection Cooking Yes Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Type Tankless AC BTU 13500 btu TV Info Coach 24" LED Smart TV with Blu-Ray/DVD Player Awning Info Power with LED Lights Shower Type Wet/Bath Shower Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2023)
- Ultraleather Rear Seating Surfaces
- Memory Foam Power Sofa Bed; Bed: 66" W X 73" L
- Swiss Chrono Hardwood Cabinets w/ Radius Doors
- Soft Touch Walls and Headliner
- LED Ambient Accent Lighting
- Chilewich Woven Flooring w/ 3/4" Composite Honeycomb Subfloor
- Automotion Power Window Shades
- Patio Screen Door
- Full Fiberglass Insulation
- Front Cab Floor Mat
- Safety Kit – First Aid and Fire Extinguisher
- Lagun Table
- Quartz Countertop w/ Farmhouse Style Sink
- Faucet w/ Pull Out Sprayer
- Combo Microwave/Convection/Air Fryer
- (2) Burner Induction Cooktop
- Refrigerator/Freezer Combo
- 24" LED Smart TV Blu-Ray/DVD Player
- Bose Sound bar w/ Premium Sound System
- Wi-Fi/LTE Antenna
- HD Directional Antenna
- Cable TV Outlets and Connections
- Pre-Wired for Satellite TV
- USB and 110V Charging Ports
- Multiplex Wiring System
- Firefly Integrations Control System w/ Touch Screen Panel
- Fire Fly Mobile Application Controller
- Power Management System
- Zamp Solar 200 Watt Solar Power
- Smoke/Co2 Alarm
- Private Enclosed Wet Bath w/ Window and Privacy Shade
- Molded Sink w/ Vanity Mirror
- Handheld Showerhead
- Ceramic Toilet w/ Foot Flush
- Retractable Clothes Line
HVAC and Plumbing
- Diesel Powered Timberline System:
- Tankless Hot Water Heater, Furnace and Heating
- Fresh Water Pump System
- Monitor for Fresh, Black, Gray and Fresh Water Tanks
- Dometic Low Profile 13,500 BTU Air Conditioning
- Power Lift Vent Fan w/ Rain Sensor
- RV Window Package
- Power Entry Step
- Custom Fiberglass Body Kit
- Power Awning w/ LED Lighting
- Utility Center – Cable, 30 Amp Shore Power, City Water Connection
- 110V/120V Power Outlet
- Exterior Shower w/ Handheld Wand
- In-Dash Navigation System
- *On most models. Mercedes-Benz chassis equipment may vary due to supply chain constraints.
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Turn Signal Cameras
- Rear Back-Up Camera
- Aluminum Wheels
- Driver and Co-Pilot Swivel Seat Package
- Trailer Tow Package – 5,000 lb.
Lithium-ion Power Package
- Lithionics Lithium Batteries (12V)
- 1,260 Amp Hour / 16,128 Watt Hour
- Integrated Battery Management System
- Auxiliary 280 Amp Alternator w/ Wakespeed Regulator
- 3,000 Watt Xantrex Inverter
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to Covid19 supply chain issues, some features and options shown may be temporarily substituted or removed.
Grech RV has set a new standard by defining what a Class B motorhome should be.
Grech Motors is the luxury ground transportation industry’s leading mini-coach manufacturer specializing in the highest quality mid-size buses and Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans. Grech Motors products have set the standard for the ground transportation industry by defining what a mini-coach should be. With an unwavering focus on innovation, trend-setting designs, elegant style, curb appeal, unrivaled quality, superior fit and finish, an exclusive level of standard equipment, and the industry’s absolute best warranty and after-sale support.
Over thirty-seven years ago, entrepreneur Ed Grech made the ground transportation industry his home. Easily recognized as one of its leading innovators and visionaries as the founder and driving force behind what was the most iconic manufacturer for 37+ years, many wondered what would be next for this pioneer. The answer was Grech Motors, and what he has created will surely reinforce why his name has always been synonymous with quality and luxury.
“My philosophy in business is very basic,” says Grech. “I have always focused on delivering the highest quality products and providing unparalleled after-sale support. We stood behind all of our products and warranties. I have always taken care of my customers, and in return, they have always taken care of me.”
Grech’s history of entrepreneurship goes back to when he opened his first body shop in 1982. One day, he joked with his employees about cutting a car in half and stretching it into a limousine, only to find that exact vehicle cut in half when he returned from lunch. Thirty-Seven years and 35,000 vehicles later, his legacy is cemented in luxury ground transportation industry history. He’s among those who championed change; set standards in manufacturing excellence, customer service, and vehicle offerings; and indeed raised the bar in quality and safety.